Sunday, June 08, 2008

Art Weekend

long weekend in Tassie for the Queens birthday

I enetred some photos in the a photo competition and my son won $250.00 he is over the moon

I also spent the day in church hall showing my skills as a scrapper and it was interesting to see how many people came through the doors who where scrappers or card makers

Every person had there own way of doing things and it was great to share with these people

Thankyou to all teh people who commented on my ablum and my work it was a pleasure to show you all what I do as a scrapper .

I do hope to go next year and maybe I'll have lots more to show and teach every one

One of the things that people where interested in today was Chipboard, paint and kidy Glitz and what you can achieve with them all

For me on a personal level it was great to share with others who enjoy paper crafts know that I can learn from them and they can learn from me

I also made some scrapping friends who would love to get together for a lesson or just to scrap on a weekly thing . Which I'm looking forward to as I don't belong to any group in my local area

Anyway I had a great day out scrapping and sharing my skill and would encourage anyone to do teh same if they get the chance to display there work go for it because so many new doors open for you as I have found out today

I have a new site which I have started this last week for people to join Scrappy Time

No comments: