Wednesday, June 11, 2008

photo time


boy I haven't been here for a longer time but
I know have new photos to share with you all will find them tomorrow night after work and post
Do you know what this is ?and no it's not a UFO. I was walking home from the footy ground where I had taken profile photos of 2 players with my camera in hand I set it to the candle setting and aimed at the light.
It is actually the street light outside my place that guided me home in the dark it was only 6pm
There is a certain glow that the camera picked up and now I want to take more photos with my candle setting to see what I can achieve with my photos. I didn't go to any fire works this year but if you did and have photos to share send them to me and I'll post them up on this blog for you to share .

No comments: