Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Time & Tasmania Summer

lovely day in Tasmania 30 degrees at my place anyway Christmas is close now so I hope these inspire you to make a small pressie or create a decoration made a few years ago didn't get anything new done due to creating things for my parents 60th wedding Anniversary

                              Believe is a chipboard word with glitter added Kindy Glitz
                              Do you believe in Santa ?



Reverse Canvas I did which sits in my lounge room as a decoration 


Small gift box made with my Cricut Machine 

                                         
                         
                                   old book I love creating something from old books
                                   this sits in the middle of my table on Christmas Day
                                               we all need Peace and Joy in our life


No comments: