Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Activity: Protecting your online images

Chapter 3
Activity:
Protecting your online images

                                                                 Protect 

                                                        Do you protect your images ?
                                     
                                                             I usually protect my photos 
                                                          especially digital images I download
                                                           for free or buy to colour , the artist in 
                                                                 in my eyes deserves all 
                                                              the right to keep there work

                                                         I have 2 apps on my phone to add 
                                                         watermarks to my photos for protection 

                                                         I also use my paint program 
                                                                 to add my name to
                                                         my photos and it actually
                                                          prints out on the photos 
                                                  
                                                         

No comments: